In today’s world of tight regulation, taxes have an impact on nearly every financial transaction in which we participate. Whether it’s the sale of a security, the exercise of a stock option or SAR, the transfer of real estate or the gifting of appreciated securities, advance planning regarding the tax impact of the transaction is critical.
THOR has many years of experience among its employees in assisting clients with tax issues. We can help clients to:
- Determine the most tax-efficient manner in which to distribute retirement assets
- Review tax returns to insure no significant issues have been overlooked
- Maximize your contribution to the myriad of tax-deferred accounts for both retirement and college education expenses
- Ensure compliance with SEC. 1031 exchange regulations regarding real estate transactions
- Minimize the annual tax liability with respect to investment gains and losses
Our goal is to help our clients minimize their lifetime tax liability thus holding onto the hard-earned dollars they work their entire careers to amass.request a meeting